We are currently looking for a Membership Sales Specialist to join our team!
Membership Sales Specialist
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
What does a Membership Sales Specialist do?
Our growing service business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to greet in-bound customers, help them find what they need and upsell new products. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. We run funnels where potential clients are going under until they book a call with us. Calls are booked on a daily basis and potential clients can schedule up to at least 18 hours prior. So the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is a must. We operate our clients calls via Zoom and being comfortable on video calls is preferable. If you love a challenge and have a working knowledge of digital marketing products and membership or online course platforms, we can’t wait to see your resume.
This is a part-time remote position with 0 to very tiny chance of travel. Though remote, at the moment we are looking to hire an individual from US, Canada or UK only due to time zone restrictions.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Occasionally reach out to customer leads through cold emailing
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Familiarity with Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Active Campaign, Click Funnels, WordPress, AccessAlly and the likes preferable but not required
- Knowledge in UX, Gamification and strategy and basic marketing of Memberhsips and Online Course sites
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
We offer base pay per in-bound call made + above average solid commissions on new sales acquired.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you believe this is the right position for you!
Your cover letter should indicate the following:
- Why this job is right for you
- Why are you the right person for this job
- What are you looking for in a team/company
- Expected base pay